jaya jaya rādhā-kṛṣṇa yugala-milana
ārati karowe lalitādi sakhī-gaṇa
1) All glories, all glories to the meeting of the transcendental pair, Śrī Śrī Rādhā and Kṛṣṇa! The assembly of gopīs, headed by Lalitā, perform the ārati ceremony for Their pleasure.
madana-mohana rūpa tri-bhaṅga-sundara
2) The beautiful three-fold bending form of Kṛṣṇa, who is the attractor of Cupid, dressed in a yellow silk dhoṭī and wearing a crown decorated with the feathers of a peacock, is simply captivating to the mind.
sunīla-vasanā gaurī rūpe gune dhanyā
3) Sitting to the left of the charming Lord Mādhava is the beautiful daughter of King Vṛṣabhānu, dressed in a lovely deep blue sārī. Her complexion is the color of molten gold, and all the characteristics of Her beauty and qualities are highly praiseworthy.
nānā-vidha alaṅkāra kore jhalamala
hari-mano-vimohana vadana ujjvala
4) She is decorated with various shimmering, sparkling ornaments. Her face is so splendrous that it enchants the mind of Lord Hari.
viśākhādi sakhī-gaṇa nānā rāge gāya
priya-narma-sakhī jata cāmara ḍhulāya
5) All the gopīs headed by Viśākhā sing many beautiful songs in various tunes, while the topmost class of gopīs known as the priya-narma-sakhīs soothe Rādhā and Kṛṣṇa by waving cāmara fans.
bhakativinoda sakhī-pade sukhe bhāse
6) Hoping to attain the lotus feet of Rādhikā and Mādhava, Bhaktivinoda happily swims in the ocean of bliss found at the feet of the damsels of Vraja Dhāma.