ekhona bujhinu prabhu! tomāra caraṇa
1) Now I have understood, O Lord, that Your feet are eternally full of sweet nectar that dispels all sorrow and fear.*
sakala chāḍiyā tuwā caraṇa-kamale
poḍiyāchi āmi nātha! tava pada-tale
2) Surrendering myself and all I possess unto those lotus feet, I have laid myself down submissively under their shelter.
tava pāda-padma nāth! rokhibe āmāre
ār rakhā-kartā nāhi e bhava-saṁsāre
3) Your lotus feet, O Lord, will certainly shelter me. There are no other protectors in this world of birth and death.
āmi tava nitya-dāsa-jāninu e-bāra
āmāra pālana-bhāra ekhona tomāra
4) At last I know myself to be Your eternal servant. Now the burden of my maintenance is exclusively Yours.
baḍo duḥkha pāiyāchi swatantra jīvane
duḥkha dūre gelo o pada-varaṇe
5) In my life of independence from You, I have experienced nothing but misery. But now, upon accepting those feet of Yours, all my miseries have been cast far away.
je-pada lāgiyā ramā tapasya korilā
je-pada pāiyā śiva śivatwa lobhilā
6) Desiring a place at Your lotus feet the goddess of fortune performed difficult austerities. Only after receiving Your feet did Lord Śiva attain his śivatva, or quality of auspiciousness.
je-pada labhiyā brahmā kṛtārtha hoilā
je-pada nārada muni hṛdoye dhorilā
7) Upon obtaining Your feet Lord Brahmā had his desires fulfilled. Your feet are always held by the great sage Nārada Muni within his heart.
sei se abhoya pada śirete dhoriyā
parama-ānande nāci pada-guna gāiyā
8) I now hold on my head those very same lotus feet, which drive away all fear, while I dance in great ecstasy, singing their glories.
saṁsāra-vipada ho’te avaśya uddhār
bhakativinoda, o-pada koribe tomār
9) Your lotus feet will surely deliver Bhaktivinoda from the dangerous perils of this worldly journey.
*This song is based on the moods found in the Stotra-Ratnam, verses 10 and 11. The зivatva mentioned by Bhaktivinoda in verse 6 is explained in the Зrйmad Bhдgavatam 3.28.22.