bhojana-lālase, rasane āmār,
śunoha vidhāna mor
khāiyā thākoha bhor
1) O my tongue, you who are overwhelmed with the desire for tasting material enjoyment, please hear my instructions. Always remain deeply absorbed in drinking the nectarean loving mellows of the beautiful names of the divine couple Rādhā and Kṛṣṇa.
nava-sundar pīyūṣa rādhikā-nām
ati-miṣṭa manohar tarpana-dhām
2) The name of Rādhikā is ever-fresh and lovely, and is pure ambrosia. It is very sweet, utterly enchanting and is the abode of complete satisfaction.
kṛṣṇa-nām madhurādbhuta gāḍha dugdhe
atīva jatane koro miśrita lubdhe
3) With great care, you should eagerly blend this ambrosial name of Rādhikā with the wonderful sweet condensed milk of the name of Kṛṣṇa.
surabhi rāga hima ramya taṅhi āni’
aharaha pān koroha sukha jāni’
4) Now add into that mixture the sweet fragrance of loving affection, which is both cool and delightful. Drink this nectar day and night, and you will know what true happiness is.
nāhi rabe rasane prākṛta pipāsā
adbhuta rasa tuwā pūrāobo āśā
5) No longer will there remain on the tongue a thirst for mundane tastes, for these wonderful transcendental mellows will fulfill all of your desires.
jāco-i rādhā-kṛṣṇa-nāma pramod
6) At the lotus feet of Raghunātha dāsa Goswāmī, Bhaktivinoda begs for ecstatic rapture in hearing and chanting the divine names of Rādhā and Kṛṣṇa.