harinām, tuwā aneka swarūp
1) O Harinām, You possess unlimited forms, such as the beloved son of Mother Yaśodā, the increaser of bliss, the son of Nanda, and the reservoir of all transcendental mellows.
2) You are the slayer of the demons Pūtanā and Tṛnāvarta, the breaker of the cart, the protector of the cows, the player of the muralī flute, the destroyer of the demons Agha and Baka, the holder of Govardhan Hill, and You are a cowherd boy.
3) You killed the demon Keśī, bewildered Lord Brahmā, and broke the pride of Indra, king of Heaven. You are the destroyer of the demon Ariṣṭa, the enchanter of the young cowherd girls, and You like to sport along the banks of the river Yamunā.
rāma, kṛṣṇa, hari, mādhava, narahari,
4) You give delight to Śrī Rādhikā, bring the nectar of life to the rāsa dance, and sport in the groves near Rādhā Kunḍa. You are the reservoir of pleasure, the all-attractive one, the remover of inauspiciousness, the husband of the goddess of fortune, the half-man half-lion incarnation, and You are the source of all other incarnations such as Matsya, the fish avatāra.
govinda, vāmana, śrī-madhusūdana,
5) You are pleasing to the cows, You are the dwarf brāhmana incarnation, and the splendrous slayer of the demon Madhu. You are the moon of the Yadu dynasty, and You always wear beautiful garlands of fresh forest flowers. You are the punisher of the Kāliya serpent, the delighter of Gokula, and You rejoice in the worship of Śrīmatī Rādhārāṇī.
ityādika nām, swarūpe prakām,
bāḍuk mora rati rāge
rūpa-swarūpa-pada, jāni’ nija sampada,
bhaktivinoda dhori’ māge
6) O Harinām, thus according to Your own sweet will You are manifest in all these forms and in many others also. Please let my love and attachment for them increase more and more. Bhaktivinoda recognizes his own priceless treasure and clasps the lotus feet of Rūpa Goswāmī and Swarūpa Dāmodara Goswāmī while offering this prayer.