rādha-bhajane jadi mati nāhi bhelā
kṛṣṇa-bhajana tava akāraṇa gelā
1) If your desire for the worship of Śrīmatī Rādhārāṇī does not come about, then your so-called worship of Kṛṣṇa is completely useless.
ātapa-rohita sūraya nāhi jāni
rādhā-virahita mādhava nāhi māni
2) Just as I never know the sun to be without without sunlight, so I do not care to regard Mādhava without Rādhā.
kevala mādhava pūjaye so ajñānī
rādhā anādara koro-i abhimānī
3) One who worships Mādhava alone is imperfect in his knowledge, and one who disrespects Rādhā is simply conceited and proud.
kabaṅhi nāhi korobi tāṅkor saṅga
citte icchasi jadi braja-rasa-raṅga
4) You should never associate with such a person if you at all desire within your heart to participate in the eternal sportive pastimes of Vraja.
rādhikā-dāsī jadi hoy abhimān
śīghra-i mila-i taba gokula-kān
5) If one considers oneself to be a humble maidservant of Rādhikā, then such a person very quickly meets the Lord of Gokula.
brahmā, śiva, nārada, śruti, nārāyanī
rādhikā-pada-raja pūjaye māni’
6) Lord Brahmā, Lord Śiva, Nārada Muni, the personified Vedas, and Lakṣmī-devī all honor and worship the dust of Rādhikā’s lotus feet.
umā, ramā, satyā, śacī, candrā, rukminī
7) The Vedic scriptures declare that the goddesses Umā, Ramā, Satyā, Śacī, Candrā, and Rukminī are all personal expansions of Śrīmatī Rādhārāṇī.
heno rādhā-paricaryā jāṅkara dhan
bhakativinoda tā’r māgaye caraṇ
8) Bhaktivinoda, whose only treasure is the service of such a Rādhā, humbly begs for Her lotus feet.