śata-koṭi gopī mādhava-man
rākhite nāri lokori’ jatan
11) Millions of cowherd damsels are unable to please the mind of Mādhava although endeavoring to do so.
‘eso eso rādhe!’ḍākoye śyām
12) The flute song calls the name of Rādhikā “Come here, come here, Rādhe!” Śyāma calls out in the night.
bhāṅgiyā śrī-rāsa-manḍala tabe
13) When the Śrī-rāsa-manḍala comes to a halt in search of Beloved Rādhā He then goes.
‘dekhā diyā rādhe!rākhoha prān!
boliyā kāṅdayekānane kān
14) “Please appear, O Rādhe! Kindly save My life!” calling out while weeping Kān in the forest.
nirjana kānanerādhāre dhori’
miliyā parān juḍāya hari
15) In a secluded grove embracing Rādhikā regaining His life and soul Hari is relieved.
bole, ‘tuṅhu vinākāhāra rāsa?
uṅhu lāgi’ mor baraja-bāsa’
16) Saying, “Without You, where is the rāsa dance? Only because of You do I live in Vraja.”
e heno rādhikā-caraṇa-tale
bhakativinoda kāṅdiyā bole
17) At the lotus feet of such a Rādhikā this Bhaktivinoda says weeping,
‘tuwā gaṇa-mājhe āmāre gaṇi’
kiṅkorī koriyā rakho apani’
18) “Among Your personal associates please count me also; making me Your maidservant keep me as Your own.”