rādhikā-caraṇa-padma, sakala śreyera sadma,
jatane je nāhi ārādhilo
rādhā-padmāṅkita dhāma, bṛndābana jār nāma,
tāhā je nā āśroy korilo
1) He who has failed to carefully worship the lotus feet of Śrīmatī Rādhikā, which are the abode of all auspiciousness; he who has not taken shelter in the transcendental abode known as Vṛndāvana, which is decorated with the beautiful lotus flower named Rādhā…
rādhikā-bhāva-gambhīr, citta jebā mahādhīr,
gaṇa-saṅga nā koilo jīvane
kemone se śyāmānanda, rasa-sindhu-snānānanda,
labhibe bujhoha eka-mane
2) …he who in this life has not associated with the devotees of Rādhikā, who are very wise and whose devotion for Rādhā is very deep-how will such a person ever experience the bliss of bathing in the ocean of Lord Śyāma’s sublime mellows? Please understand this most attentively.
rādhikā ujjvala-raser ācārya
3) Śrīmatī Rādhikā is the exemplary teacher of the brilliant mellows of conjugal love. This pure love between Rādhā and Mādhava is worthy of discussion and contemplation.
je dharilo rādhā-pada parama jatane
se pailo kṛṣṇa-pada amūlya-ratane
4) He who has grasped hold of the lotus feet of Rādhā with great care obtains the lotus feet of Kṛṣṇa, which are like priceless jewels.
rādhā-pada vinā kabhu kṛṣṇa nāhi mile
rādhār dāsīr kṛṣṇa sarva-vede bole
5) Without taking shelter of the lotus feet of Rādhā, one can never personally meet Lord Kṛṣṇa. The Vedic scriptures declare that Kṛṣṇa is the property of the maidservants of Śrī Rādhā.
choḍata dhana-jan, kalatra-suta-mita,
choḍata karama geyān
rādhā-pada-paṅkaja, madhurata sevan,
6) Abandoning wealth, followers, wife, sons, and friends, and giving up materialistic activities and intellectual knowledge, being absorbed in the sweetness of service to the lotus feet of Śrīmatī Rādhārāṇī-this is Bhaktivinoda’s conviction.