tumi sarveśvareśvara, brajendra-kumāra!
tomāra icchāya viśve sṛjana saṁhāra
1) O youthful son of the King of Vraja, You are Lord of all lords. According to Your will, creation and destruction take place in the universe.
tava icchā-mato brahmā korena sṛjana
tava icchā-mato viṣnu korena pālana
2) According to Your will Lord Brahmā creates, and according to Your will Lord Viṣnu maintains.
tava icchā-mate śiva korena saṁhāra
tava icchā-mate māyā sṛje kārāgāra
3) According to Your will Lord Śiva destroys, and according to Your will Māyā constructs the prison house of this world.
tava icchā-mate jīver janama-maraṇa
samṛddhi-nipāte duḥkha sukha-saṁghaṭana
4) According to Your will the living beings take birth and die, and according to Your will they meet with prosperity and ruin, happiness and sorrow.
miche māyā-baddha jīva āśā-pāśe phire’
tava icchā binā kichu korite nā pāre
5) The tiny soul bound up by Māyā vainly struggles in the fetters of worldly desire. Without Your sanction he is unable to do anything.
tumi to’ rākhaka ār pālaka āmāra
tomāra caraṇa binā āśā nāhi āra
6) You are my only protector and maintainer. Except for Your lotus feet there is no other hope for me.
nija-bala-ceṣṭā-prati bharasā chāḍiyā
tomāra icchāya āchi nirbhara koriyā
7) No longer confident of my own strength and endeavor, I have become solely dependent on Your will.
bhakativinoda ati dīna akiñcana
tomāra icchāya tā’r jīvana maraṇa
8) Bhaktivinoda is most poor, and his pride has been leveled. Now in accordance with Your will he lives and dies.