dekhite dekhite, bhulibo vā kabe,
nayane heribo, braja-pura-śobhā,
1) When, in a flash, will I forget my gross bodily indentity? I will behold the exquisite beauty of the realm of Vraja, full of eternal spiritual bliss.
bṛṣabhānu-pure, janama loibo,
yāvaṭe vivāha ha’be
braja-gopī-bhāva, hoibe swabhāva,
āno-bhāva nā rohibe
2) I shall have my birth in the town of King Vṛṣabhānu, and eventually be married nearby in Yāvaṭ-grām. My sole disposition and character shall be that of a cowherd girl, and I shall know no other mood. *
rādhā-kṛpā-bale, lobhibo vā kabe,
3) When will I obtain, by the power of Rādhā’s mercy, my own eternal spiritual body, my own realized name, my own form, and my own dress? And when, by Her mercy, will I receive initiation into the techniques of expressing divine love for Kṛṣṇa? **
jamunā-salila- āharaṇe giyā,
prema-mugdha ho’ye, pāgalinī-prāya,
gāibo rādhāra yaśa
4) As I go to draw water from the Yamunā, I shall cherish knowing the confidential mellows that unite the divine pair Rādhā and Kṛṣṇa. Being enchanted by sublime love, I will sing Śrī Rādhā’s glories just like a madwoman.
* Śrīla Narottama Dāsa Ṭhākura has similarly sung, kabe vṛṣabhānu-pure, āhirī gopera ghare, tanayā hoiyā janamibo / yāvaṭe āmāra kabe, e pāṇi grahaṇa habe, vasati koribo kabe tāy – When will I take birth as the daughter of some cowherd folk at Vṛṣabhānu-pura? And when will my hand be bonded in marriage at the town of Yāvaṭa, taking up residence there forevermore?
** In his Harināma-Cintāmaṇi, Ṭhākura Bhaktivinoda lists the eleven bhāvas or ornaments of the eternal spiritual body as follows:
(1) sambandha – relationship, (2) vayasa – age, (3) nāma – name, (4) rūpa – form, (5) yūtha – group, (6) veśa – dress, (7) ājñā – orders, (8) vāsa-sthāna – residence, (9) sevā – service, (10) parākāṣṭhā – highest aspiration, and (11) pālya-dāsī-bhāva – the mood of a protected maidservant.