śrī rūpa mañjarī kabe madhura bacane
rādhā-kuṇḍa mahimā barnibe sańgopane
1) When will Śrī Rūpa Mañjarī speak to me with such sweet words in a private place, vividly explaining to me the transcendental glories of Śrī Rādhā-kuṇḍa?
e caudda bhuvanopari vaikuntha nilaya
tad-apekṣā mathurā parama śreṣṭha haya
2) “Beyond these fourteen worlds is the spiritual abode of the Vaikuṇṭha planets. And beyond that, the area known as Mathurā is the topmost and supreme abode.”
mathurā-maṇḍale rāsa-līlā sthāna yatha
vṛndāvana śreṣṭa ati śuno mama kathā
3) “Within that Mathurā-maṇḍala, the place known as Vṛndāvana is best of all, for that is where the rāsa-līlā takes place. Please hear me now as I narrate these glories.”
kṛṣṇa-līlā-sthala govardhana śreṣṭhatara
rādhā-kuṇḍa śreṣṭatam sarva-śakti-dhara
4) “Out of all the places in Vṛndāvana where Kṛṣṇa performs His pastimes, the place known as Govardhana is best. And the best place in Govardhana is Rādhā-kuṇḍa, which possesses all transcendental potencies.”
rādhā-kuṇḍa-mahimā to’ koriyā śravaṇa
lālayita ho’ye ami paribo takhana
5) Whenever I hear the glories of this sacred Rādhā-kuṇḍa, I become sized with such an eager yearning that I will swoon and fall down on the spot.
sakhīra caraṇe kabe koribo ākuti
sakhī kṛpa kori’ dibe svārasikī sthiti
6) When will I ever become so intensely eager for the lotus feet of a sakhī, which will make her so obliged to me that she will mercifully bestow upon me permanent situation in my own natural eternal mellow?